Cremations Only (Qld) Pty Ltd adheres to and practices an ethical Code of Practice to achieve the highest levels of service and care.
- Our funeral directors shall act in a courteous, sensitive, dignified and professional manner at all times.
- Our funeral directors will not pressurise or exploit clients in the difficult circumstances following a bereavement.
- Out funeral directors shall respect the confidential nature of the information given to them and only use that information for it’s intended purpose.
- Our funeral directors shall at all times be legal, decent, honest and truthful in administering their duties.
- Our funeral directors when visiting a client’s home, shall have in their possession current price lists and details of services provided.
- Our funeral directors will endeavour to ensure that clients understand the full range of services available including fees paid to doctors, ministers and crematorium authorities.
- Our funeral directs shall obtain written acceptance of proposed funeral and disbursement costs. In circumstances where disbursements may not be known in advance, the funeral director shall give an estimate of such disbursements.
- Our funeral directors shall provide the client with a detailed itemised final account based on the quoted amount.
- On completion of the funeral service, our funeral directors will register the death as required by law to the appropriate authority and facilitate the Death Certificate.